Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Jenson Button - The Man or The Car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickTok

Number of posts : 5199

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Jenson Button - The Man or The Car?   Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Have to say Mr. Buttons success so far this year strengthens my opinion that F1 is 99% about the car 1% about the driver.

Hamilton is almost crying over his car this season as he struggles mid division n rarely is his driving skills getting anything more out of the car.

It will be nice to have another GB F1 champ - but I long for the days when the driver was so much more to the sport.

huzup

Number of posts : 1067

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button - The Man or The Car?   Mon May 11, 2009 3:31 pm

It's defintely about the car this season - the new part added to only a few cars are the ones excelling - as shown by Brawn GP.

Before it was Ferrari always having the quickest car, I remember in the last few years of M. Schumacher when the 2003 Ferrari was 1 second quicker than the Renault 2004 car and that year he won 12 of the first 13 races, gained a record number of points and gained the record number of wins in a season.

Would be nice to have another GB winner - lets see if he can get BBC Personality of the year,lol - but I'm guessing a certain welshman has already been penciled in for that prize
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jenson Button - The Man or The Car?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1