Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tour De France

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickTok

Number of posts : 5199

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Tour De France   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Anyone been watching this - I know its a disgraced sport cause most of them have been druggies during the 90's n early part of the century, but I like it cause its all human power - unlike sports that have wheels n engines.

Bradley Wiggins is peddling his heart out - and completely suprizing everyone showing an ability to climb the mountins.

If he takes this seriously, we really might have an Englishman having a chance to win the whole thing in the future!

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tour De France   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 am

Have no interest in the Tour de France usually, and even though now, I'm still not watching, Wiggins exploits have had me checking on his progress daily.

Its good to see that he is enjoying the challenge and doing well, but perhaps a shame for the medal prospects at London 2012. Best of luck to the lad though and if he can come 3rd-6th now, he can definitely win it one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tour De France
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1