Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Friend of Abramovich buys Vitesse, Arnhem (Holland)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickTok

Number of posts : 5198

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Friend of Abramovich buys Vitesse, Arnhem (Holland)    Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Before it hits the media here, its being reported in Russia a friend of Romans has purchased Vitesse in Holland and its being reported Roman is the real money behind the deal.

I am sure you will work out what that means.

Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5115

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Friend of Abramovich buys Vitesse, Arnhem (Holland)    Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

He's finally coming to his senses and dumping Chelsea and taking Cole, Lampard and Drogba with him.

Either that or his plan is to use Vitesse as a feeder club for Chelsea sending some players for loan spells at Vitesse in an attempt to circumvent the 25 man squad rule.

The story has been around the net the last few days but Abramovich released a statement denying any truth in it. I am sure uefa or FIFA will have a close look to see if it violates any of their rules. I believe you aren't allowed to be an owner of more than one football club, or that maybe it's only a problem if the clubs play competitive games against each other. This was an issue when Chelsea and CSKA Moscow were both in the Champions league, and rumours of Abramovich's involvement with CSKA were investigated.

Friend of Abramovich buys Vitesse, Arnhem (Holland)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1