Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickTok

Number of posts : 5199

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Deco did nothing but score a goal yet he gets the 3 bonus points.... F****** JOKE

Its the same as last year... they have no F****** idea about football just give the bonus to whoever takes their fancy

The bonus should be F****** banned cause their is no f****** skill in it... its just the opinion of some morons who obviously watch the game with their thumb up their ass n reading the Beano!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5115

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 pm

I believe it's done by a couple of a couple of people in the press box after they have been drinking all game. I agree that it should be banned although I have been pretty good figuring out these press box darlings.

I am pissed because Bosingwa didn't get 2 points for the second bonus.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Its just pathetic..... the only Chelsea player that deserved the 3 pointer was the goalie..... Deco did nothing..... never chased back.... gave Bosingwa no help what so ever.... If Bosingwa had got it i would have said yes that fair.... but Deco again.... Truly pathetic....

I vote the bonues scores dont count!

Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm

I checked the bonus totally for the first two weeks. You have 6 bonus points and I have 12. That's enough to keep me slightly ahead of you I believe.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:46 pm

I would stop complaining about the bonuses if I was you Tick, how the hell Fabregas got the 3 bonus points I don't know. There must have been 4 or 5 Arsenal players that were better than Fabregas today. But Fabregas is the ultimate Press Association Darling.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 pm

I agree.... he didnt deserve anything .....yet the centre forward played out his skin... 2 assists and no bonus.... as I said.... they should be banned.

Id like to see players awarded an extra point for a goal scored by them in an away fixture... and throw the bonus out the window.

Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:05 pm

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/help.mc?category=contactus

Link to send comments.

I sent them an email about eliminating the bonus points and maybe replace it by awarding more points for goals and assists on the road. That way you eliminate the subjectivity.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Just finished watching the Arsenal game. Adeybayor 3 bonus points Fabregas 2 bonus points Walcott 1 bonus point.

Walcott played 18 minutes and came on with a 2-1 lead how does he get a bonus point. Adeybayor had a good game but I thought Denilson was man of the match. Bendtner and Eboue had good games as well. A couple of Bolton players were worthy of the last bonus point as well.

I guess I will have to pick up Fabregas for my team next week he has to be the biggest Press Association Darling picking up bonus points for just putting on his jersey.

Number of posts : 995

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 pm

I have Cesc aswell, whether its for the same reason as you, Red, I don't know.. Hmmmmm bounce lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:02 pm

JoshBrfc wrote:
I have Cesc aswell, whether its for the same reason as you, Red, I don't know.. Hmmmmm bounce lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will pick him up this week and one of the reasons is no matter how he plays he is always good for at least a couple of bonus points.

Gerrard (although he didn't get any today), Lampard and Ronaldo are much the same. I think the Press Association just picks the big names.

Number of posts : 1492

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:34 am

I wanted to ask, and so I shall, where the bonus points are shown on the site. Is there a page where every game is listed with every recipient of bonus points or is the only way of knowing by looking at the players in your team who happened to get them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:07 pm

abcdef wrote:
I wanted to ask, and so I shall, where the bonus points are shown on the site. Is there a page where every game is listed with every recipient of bonus points or is the only way of knowing by looking at the players in your team who happened to get them?

There is no easy way.

Click "Gameweek 7" in the deadline box on the left, then click a scoreline to see all points for that match.

So you have to look at each individual game to see who got the bonus points.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke   

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Bonus System F****** Joke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1