Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5115

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Guests   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:01 am

If you can read this post. I see the same guests on here night after night, especially the one from South Korea. Don't just read the posts sign up and offer some input, we wont bite.

Number of posts : 995

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 am

I agree..

the more the merrier.. within reason, of course.. Very Happy

I might bite..

but, I promise it will only be a friendly bite Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abcdef

Number of posts : 1492

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:36 pm

I think we need to begin seriously enticing some of the better members from livefooty over here. It can be done via PM, as I managed to get Josh here via that, but you need to be inventive.

Red, when you link this site, http://talkfootball.niceboard.org/ it is the word NICEBOARD that gets sensored by LF, to the word GAY haha. If you just break up the link as so, www. talk football. n i c e b o a r d. net, with spaces, you will have no problem (i think) getting this link to the people on LF via PM that you deem worthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TickTok

Number of posts : 5198

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:13 pm

I think most of the members at the other board know about here..... just for political and bravery reasons they choose not to pop over.

Its an open invitation, but those who speak with intelligence would be MOST welcome.

Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 pm

abcdef wrote:
I think we need to begin seriously enticing some of the better members from livefooty over here. It can be done via PM, as I managed to get Josh here via that, but you need to be inventive.

Red, when you link this site, http://talkfootball.niceboard.org/ it is the word NICEBOARD that gets sensored by LF, to the word GAY haha. If you just break up the link as so, www. talk football. n i c e b o a r d. net, with spaces, you will have no problem (i think) getting this link to the people on LF via PM that you deem worthy.

I realise if you break it up it goes through OK, but the problem is Ofir is reading the PM's and gets pissed off when you send members there pm's about other boards.

I just made that post because some times late at night here and it;s 4am in England there;s never anyone on, but there are always guests and when I look at the IP addresses the last 3 or 4 nights there is a guest or two from South Korea. So I said that if he is reading all all post every night he may as well join and add something to the conversation.

Number of posts : 995

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:18 am

Yeah, we already got the majority of the better members on here from Live Footy.. None of the idiots anyways..

One to think of is Dan..(if he's not already a member?) I can tell him on msn or facebook or summat bout this website, and he will join up maybe..

I'm sure it will grow soon enough Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guests   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 am

JoshBrfc wrote:
Yeah, we already got the majority of the better members on here from Live Footy.. None of the idiots anyways..

One to think of is Dan..(if he's not already a member?) I can tell him on msn or facebook or summat bout this website, and he will join up maybe..

I'm sure it will grow soon enough Wink

You can tell Dan if you like but he has been pm by both Tick and I so why he isn't here I don't know?

Guests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1