Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Congratulations Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TickTok

Number of posts : 5199

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Congratulations Wolves   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm

They made it back to the premiership today with the win over QPR making them promoted.

They have been very consistant for most of the season and only bad run came after Michael Manciane was called back by my Chelsea. Wolves went on a run of 6 games with just the one win.

Not sure how they will fair next season - but then again I had Stoke as cast Iron relegation fodder at the start of this, so maybe I am not the one to guess.

Money will have to be spent n now the Golden Tit is no longer there - the guy who loves Liverpool but wasnt loved by David Moores enough to be allowed to buy the club, is in the sign the cheques chair - we will see.

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Wolves   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 pm

If the Premier League continues to be as open in the bottom half as it has been this season, there truely is as good a chance as ever for newly promoted sides to stay up. All it takes is a good run at any stage of the season to cement your place in the top flight for the next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Congratulations Wolves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1